To do & see
HISTORY & HERITAGE
To do & see   :   

Quai de St-Louis



Description

The St-Louis quay, also known as the "Quai de l'Anse", was built in 1928. In spring time and at high tide, schooners would dock there to get supplies and refuel for the season. At the end of April, when the ice floes were gone, the parish priest would embark to pronounce the blessing that was given on the open sea. This site now welcomes tourists, kite surfing enthusiasts in the summer time, ans smelt fishermen in the autumn.



Stay connected with us